Some technologies are so good that it is hard to improve them. Side channel blowers from Elmo Rietschle are such an example. They have proven their reliability in service for many decades, performing flawlessly day in and day out with virtually no down time. Noise levels have been lower than that of most other vacuum pumps and compressors.
Our side channel blowers are available in a wide selection for performance ranges up to 3,000 m3/h and differential pressures of up to 1,000 mbar. They cover the most varied requirements flexibly and powerfully.
The G-Series side channel blowers feature voltage range motors for 50 and 60 Hz in protection class IP 55 (Insulation class F) and are UL 507 and CSA 22.2 No. 113 approved. This makes them the ideal solution for worldwide use: They can be used without modifications or tests in Europe, Asia and America. They are mostly available ex stock and with ATEX certification.
Advantages at a glance:
- Reliable and built-to-last, virtually maintenance free
- Up to 20,000 operating hours without maintenance down time for G-BH1 00, G-BH1 and G-BH7
- Up to 40,000 operating hours without maintenance down time for G-BH2
- Robust yet light weight
- For use worldwide (UL/CSA/IEC/EN approval)
- 50/60 Hz motors
- ATEX 94/9 EG
- Adjustable speed via external or integral frequency converter for all G-BH models
- Packaging Industry – Assembling & folding packaging materials, Vacuum packaging
- Plastics Industry – Contact free plastic film redirection, Cooling & drying extruder products, EPS foaming, Granulate conveying, Plastic welding, Thermoforming
- Waste Water Industry – Ventilation of sewage treatment plants
- Food Processing Industry – Degasification of food
- Material Handling Industry – Pneumatic conveying of granulated or powdery media
- General uses – Dental vacuum, Fishpond ventilation, Laser printers, Filling bags, bottles and Silo’s, Soil remediation, Swimming pool & Jacuzzi technology, Textile Industry