This range of piston compressors includes:
- Single-cylinder single-stage with direct transmission for small power outputs suitable for semi-professional uses
- Two-cylinder, single-stage with belt transmission for use in workshops
- Two-cylinder, two-stage with belt transmission for industrial use Choosing the two-stage model will guarantee lower working temperatures thanks to a cooling manifold between the first and the second compression stage and consequently a higher air delivery. This is achieved by dividing the compression phase into two stages (two cylinders with different volumes). Other important characteristics that distinguish this range of compressors are:
- Low number of RPM of the pumping unit
- Low noise level
- Correct ratio between the size of the unit, motor power and tank capacity
This range of lubricated direct drive compressors are ideal for hobby and semi-professional applications. Choose from a power range of 1.5 to 3 HP with receiver capacities ranging from 3 to 100 litres and working pressures up to 9 Bar.
This range of belt driven lubricated compressors for semi-professional, professional and light industrial use. The series is entirely manufactured in the EU and is available in power range 2 to 20 HP with tank capacity ranging from 25 to 900 litres and pressures up to 11 Bar.
This range is a comprehensive range of belt driven lubricated compressors for professional and industrial use. The series is manufactured in the EU and is defined by superior longevity and high construction quality. Available in power range of 2 to 30 HP with tank capacity ranging from 25 to 900 litres and pressures up to 11 Bar.
This range offers the best in class option to satisfy the demand of professional and industrial applications. The series represents the best in range and stands out in terms of strong assembly, innovative technical solutions and excellence in detail and design. Power range from 2 to 30 HP with tank capacity ranging from 22 to 900 litres and pressures up to 15 Bar.
A comprehensive range of Honda petrol engine driven lubricated compressors incorporating the cast iron pump unit. Made in the EU with power ranges from 4 to 9 HP and tank capacities of 22 to 270 litres and pressures up to 10 Bar.
This series of silenced belt driven lubricated compressors are designed to meet the needs of professional and industrial applications where low noise levels are critical. Available in a power range of 5.5 to 15 HP and working pressures up to 11 Bar with or without a refrigerated dryer