The idea: a wireless sensor solution combined with Transair® modular pipe system for continuous remote condition monitoring of a compressed air system, from the compressor room to the machines and equipment.
What is Condition Monitoring ?
- Condition monitoring is a quantitative measurement of a parameter of condition** of a machinery or equipment, mandatory for its proper usage, efficiency and lifetime, in real time and at irregular intervals.
- Condition monitoring includes condition checking (comparison) and measurement trends (statistics).
** flow, pressure, temperature, vibration, dew point, power, quality of the fluid etc
Why Condition Monitoring ?
- Condition monitoring is the basis for predictive maintenance.
- Predictive maintenance : fixing issues before escalation and improving asset efficiency.
- Condition monitoring is a proactive and reliability-focus culture.
Main advantages for the user
- Review data anytime
- Make better & quicker decisions
- Get measurements without interrupting production
- Monitor more assets and processes
- Predict energy consumption
- Implement real time visual management
- Main benefits for the user
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Reduce time to repair & downtime
- Optimise safety & production quality
- Reduce machine failure
- Extend asset availability & life
- Increase energy efficiency