Harrier Pneumatics Ltd have many years experience in the design, installation and service of Low, Medium and High Pressure compressed air systems, and pipe work.
As longstanding main agents for a number of the industries leading manufacturers and suppliers, our compressor engineers and pneumatics engineers are knowledgeable and skilled designers and installers of most types of the following compressed air pipe work systems:
- Galvanised Steel Pipe Work – 1/2″ – 6″ bore
- Parker Legris “Transair” Extruded Aluminimum reconfigurable push fit system.
- Atlas Copco “AirNet” Extruded Aluminimum reconfigurable push fit system.
- “Teseo” Extruded Aluminimum box section pipe work systems.
- Stainless Steel threaded and push fit systems.
- Plastic and Tube systems.
“Transair”, “Airnet” and “Teseo” are branded products specifically designed for compressed air systems, providing highly flexible and energy efficient solutions.
We will be pleased to send our technical expert to advise, design and quote for any of your requirements (without obligation)
Our comprehensive service includes Advice on Best Practice,Design, Installation and the provision of a “Written Scheme of Examination” if required .
Contact your Local branch for more information and to arrange a site visit.