SALES ENGINEER – SOUTH WALES
Harrier Pneumatics Limited, is a long established compressed air industry leader with its Head Office in Bristol. Our core business is Sales, Installation & Maintenance of Compressors, ancillary equipment and pneumatics.
We have an opportunity for a Sales Engineer to join a team.
This is a full-time role and the role holder will be required to travel around South Wales and the surrounding area, occasionally attending meetings in Bristol.
Duties of this role includes:
- Selling compressed air equipment and downstream equipment and service to new and existing clients
- Follow up leads, find new prospects and develop them into profitable business
- Understand and provide knowledgeable technical detail to gain sales
- Use the CRM system to record sales information effectively
For this role you will need:
A willingness to learn including new skills and job-related information
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- A knowledge of selling compressors, pneumatics or similar technical products
- Excellent negotiation skills with a keen eye for details and the tenacity to close deals
- Willingness to learn new skills and absorb job related information
- Ability to prioritise work, meet deadline and have the confidence to make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
Salary & Benefits
Harrier Pneumatics offer a competitive starting salary alongside benefits, including:
- Company Car
- Staff Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- 23 days holiday per annum
We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
If you are interested in the role and have the necessary experience, post your application in writing to:
BRANCH MANAGER: STEVE STONE
BRANCH SITE: Harrier Pneumatics Ltd, Kings Business Park, Kings Park Avenue, Bristol, BS2 0TZ