Designed specifically for industry, the Hyperchill and Hyperchill Plus are a new range of precision water chillers manufactured by Parker Hiross. Industrial processes are very diverse by nature and the flexibility to satisfy all applications has been a fundamental design priority for Hyperchill.
An Industrial Chillers range to serve all requirements
The range covers 25 models with cooling capacities from 2kW to 880kW. The modular design incorporates integral process pumps and high-volume buffer tanks to provide a robust and durable solution under all conditions. Clever packaging of the thermal-mass within the chiller helps minimise space, and reduces installation costs. Compliant scroll compressors, an evaporator integrated within the water tank, and an advanced microprocessor controller, further add to make Hyperchill the complete package.
All standard models will accept water inlet temperatures up to 30°C and water outlet temperatures down to 0°C. Additional options can be included to provide outlet temperatures as low as -10°C. They can tolerate high or low flow conditions and will operate in ambient temperatures up to 45°C.
Industry leading Chiller Technology
Thanks to a comprehensive range of options and accessories, Hyperchill can be supplied to meet specific application requirements, making it the choice of many key OEM’s around the world.
World class design, Industry leading suppliers
As a Main Distributor, Harrier have found the combination of the Hyperchill’s unique design and quality components provide a very robust and comprehensive solution to the exacting demands of today’s modern industrial processes. Providing a full supply, installation and lifetime support service, Harrier Pneumatics engineers provide a full range of supply and installation services for stand alone units, complete systems including any pipework required, plus top quality after sales services such as testing, maintenance and regular service programmes.
Parker Hiross HyperChill and Hyperchill Plus model Product Features:
- Complete solution, easy to install and manage
- Hydraulic circuit: water tank, immersed evaporator, pump with bypass provide a compact and easy to install solution
- Electronic controllers with proprietary software provide access to all the parameters of the units and allow special management for any specific requirements
- Available with remote monitoring
- 2kW to 880kW Cooling Capacity within the range
- Condenser filters
- Water inlet temperatures up to 30°C
- Water outlet temperatures down to -10°C
- Independent condensing plenum
- Fully configurable design options
- Full access and easily serviced design
- High reliability and back-up eliminate downtime
- Large water tanks allow minimum compressor cycling
- Double independent fridge circuits (from ICE076)
- 2 compressors from ICE076 and 4 compressors from ICE150 with automation rotation
- Double stand-by water pumps available
- Maximum ambient temperature up to 45°C
- Lowest energy consumption in the market
- Oversized condensers and evaporators
- Use of compliant scroll compressors
- Laser Technology
- Surface Processing
- Welding Engineering
- Blow Mould Machines
- Printing Systems
- Coating Systems
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Plastics processing
- Thermoform Machines
- Plasma Coating
- Medical Imaging
- Food & Beverage Processing Industry
- Injection Moulding
- Cutting Machine Tools
- Electroplating Baths
- Compressed Air
For sales or technical information, or for help selecting the best HyperChill unit for your application, please call us on the numbers shown above, or contact us for more information.